Goremaster II Goremaster II

awesome

not as funny as the first, but still hilarious.

Shower Products for Men Shower Products for Men

Fucking amazing

The only possible way that this could have been made any more awesome was if "Shower" by Psychostick had been playing in the background.

Bonehead: Halloween Bonehead: Halloween

Pretty good

Definitely not as side-splittingly hilarious as Falcon Crunch and Maximillion Bagsworth, but I still laughed at a couple bits. I also liked what you did with the preloader, it was a clever touch.

Harry The Harlequin Baby Harry The Harlequin Baby

what the fuck?

speaking technically, this is really well done. the animations are smooth, the colors and music work well with the rest of it, and everything else is well done. i just have one question:

why?

just... just why?

Hammer & Fail Hammer & Fail

Absolutely hilarious

Loved every minute of it. Can't wait for part 2.

License to Combo: Revamp License to Combo: Revamp

Awesome

Although the second to last one had a choppy framerate that was too obvious to fail to mention, I have to say, this is the first time I've seen a cape/sassy gay scarf be used for such asskickery, and I like it. Besides the second to last combo the animation is really fluid and you couldn't have picked a better song. Great job, I'll be looking for your next submission.

A Sperm Limit Law A Sperm Limit Law

just... wow.

it's like tripping balls without shooting up a thing. awesome.

Freerun Freerun

awesome as hell

loved the fluid animation, the fast pacing, virtually everything about it (except the music, which was kind of annoying, but still fit the movie well, so i won't dock you for that).

absolutely awesome work, you earned that weekly 5th for sure.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

great video

the song was king of annoying and i had trouble finding a rhythm, but i loved how the loop changed slightly each time for a little while.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

They've done it again

I laughed until I cried, which is all I could ask for from these hilarious episodes and more. The job part was more awkward than funny, but I guess that's the point.