Epic Coaster Epic Coaster

Awesome

easy to grasp, but the ton of bonuses, achievements and variety plus a great soundtrack makes it much more replayable than it might seem to be in theory.

Mad Karate Man Mad Karate Man

needs a better soundtrack

aweome game, but the soundtrack doesn't fit the awesomeness of the game at all.

mute the sound and play this in the background, it's perfect.

http://www.newgrounds.c om/audio/listen/299030

Planet Noevo Planet Noevo

nice, but...

i really like this game. the inventory, shooting, upgrading, enemies, all of it is great. i even like that the turret ignores the giant worm completely (probably some sort of denial algorithm) so you have to fight it yourself. my only complaint, however, is one that frustrated me to no end. i never managed to get the auto rocket launcher because i kept trying to upgrade past day 20, and by that time my concern wasn't the worm while i was digging, it was those horrific little bugs that come with it that pissed me off infinitely more than the boss itself. by the time i got so mad i had to stop or i'd literally throw something at the screen, the things were faster than me, took three rockets each to kill, respawned like there was no tomorrow and took 200-some-odd hit points at a time. i literally kept dying because i didn't open my inventory fast enough to heal so i could last another half a second or so.

the game itself is great, but the bugs that come with the boss- and i'm talking about the basic beetle things here, not the ones that come when the worm starts spitting more than one fireball- are completely unbalanced and ridiculously powerful. sadly, it was more than enough to ruin the game for me.

Redshift Redshift

great game

head and shoulders above the original, the weapons add a ton of variety and entertainment, and the ability to go back and replay levels adds even more replay value over the first game.

top-notch work, i can't wait to see what DP rolls out next.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

5/5 10/10

A hilarious, fast-paced game that improves on the original without subtracting from the experience in any way.

The longer sessions, greater variety and Soviet warheads only make this game that much more entertaining than the original and make you come out hungry for more every time.

Awesome game, can't wait to see where this goes next, even though I'd be perfectly happy with the two of these games alone.

HeliCops HeliCops

5/5 10/10

awesome level design, music suits the game really well, mouse controls are great but keyboard controls are confusing (so i just don't play it without a mouse lol) and the upgrading and ZA WARUDO time hax are a nice touch.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

wow lmfao

talk about improving on the original. virtually everything in this game is better than it was before. the variety and new material are downright hilarious (took me ten minutes to calm down after i looked up the hamlet line) and the polished graphics and gameplay are all vast improvements on the original.

Colour My Fate Colour My Fate

beautiful

like the other games, colour my fate is a true work of art. everything from the art style to the music to the gameplay is well-crafted and it clearly took awhile to make and enjoy. each part would have been bland on its own, but together it mixes into a brilliant, emotional game that is truly greater than the sum of its parts. at first i was going to say it was a little too long to get the message, but then i got the letter and... let's just say i was moved.

absolutely brilliant, you've outdone yourself again.

SilverStitch responds:

Thanks~~ Im really glad you liked it~~

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

great game

i love the game, from the art to the voices to the gameplay. only problem, normal mode is freaking HARD. i'm not really complaining, but whoever designed some of the levels is messed up, these things are tough as hell. not gonna knock the score for that, though. xD

Pac vs Alien Pac vs Alien

not bad

for a game of minigames it wasn't half bad. the music got annoying fast, though.