Godmodeon-Xeno/Mj Godmodeon-Xeno/Mj

HOLY JESUS FUCKING MOTHER TERESA ON A BED OF FIRE

HOLY FUCKING MOTHER OF KERRY KING AND THE GOD OF ROCK EATING DEVIL HORNS WHILST RIDING A FLAMING LIGHTNING BOLT SO GLORIOUS IT SEARS THE EYES OF ALL WHOM DARE GAZE UPON IT IN AN AMAZING MINIATURE NUCLEAR EXPLOSION THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD

The two of you are a musical match made in heavy metal heaven.

Boomstick Boomstick

holy jesus mother of mary shitting on a hooker

this makes death metal sound weak.

Lashmush responds:

You obviously haven't heard my death metal. :3

Fluxstyle - The Race (old) Fluxstyle - The Race (old)

not bad at all

this has a lot of potential, but it falls just short of spectacular in my opinion. some things (most notably the drums) feel like they're too muted, so they don't have any sort of force in the song. if you turned up the drums a bit and added some more complexity to them such as during the parts at 0:51 and 1:17, it'd add a lot more impact to it and make that much better.

keep working at it, and you'll be getting frontpaged left and right in no time. :)

unknowngoth responds:

I edited the song right away, with harder drums, serious hitting parts and a new break. Again, THANK YOU so much!

*edit*
I reuploaded the new version, tell me what you think of it!

Jungle Track Jungle Track

Good stuff

I don't know what Jungle is (and looking it up on wikipedia just confused me more), but that's just me- still getting into techno and DnB and all that. Anyways, I really liked the blend of They Live! samples, and the way it blended into the song itself. Really good stuff, I'll be sure to give the rest of your work a look, too.

5/5
9/10 because the samples were hard to hear at some points.

Elfire - Elfire Elfire - Elfire

super awesome

not usually a fan of this genre, but this was so awesome that i listened to it for like 20 minutes on repeat.

Make Sammiches Make Sammiches

super-original

like nothing else i've ever heard on newgrounds- and i mean that in the best way possible.

a well-earned 5/5 and 10/10

MechanicalThunder RobotDay2010 MechanicalThunder RobotDay2010

robots got style

this beat is just kickin like no one's business! best robot day song i've heard!

White Noise (robot Day) White Noise (robot Day)

where's will smith when you need him?

great beat, perfect for robot day. :D

RD2010 - Heavy Terror Machine RD2010 - Heavy Terror Machine

R2D2 ftw

almost said wall-e, only cause my brother was watching it when i read that line. xD

awesome song, you pulled it off to a t as far as i'm concerned.

alextheDJ responds:

lol thanks!

Disposable Breed Disposable Breed

great stuff

only problem i have with it is the vocals. there's some really good heavy medal with melodic vocals (the chorus of Aces High comes to mind), but the vocals in this don't really stand out from the rest of the song, and personally i think the verses would sound better if they were sung a little lower. keep up the good work. 8)