Goremaster II Goremaster II

awesome

not as funny as the first, but still hilarious.

Shower Products for Men Shower Products for Men

Fucking amazing

The only possible way that this could have been made any more awesome was if "Shower" by Psychostick had been playing in the background.

Bonehead: Halloween Bonehead: Halloween

Pretty good

Definitely not as side-splittingly hilarious as Falcon Crunch and Maximillion Bagsworth, but I still laughed at a couple bits. I also liked what you did with the preloader, it was a clever touch.

Epic Coaster Epic Coaster

Awesome

easy to grasp, but the ton of bonuses, achievements and variety plus a great soundtrack makes it much more replayable than it might seem to be in theory.

Mad Karate Man Mad Karate Man

needs a better soundtrack

aweome game, but the soundtrack doesn't fit the awesomeness of the game at all.

mute the sound and play this in the background, it's perfect.

http://www.newgrounds.c om/audio/listen/299030

Planet Noevo Planet Noevo

nice, but...

i really like this game. the inventory, shooting, upgrading, enemies, all of it is great. i even like that the turret ignores the giant worm completely (probably some sort of denial algorithm) so you have to fight it yourself. my only complaint, however, is one that frustrated me to no end. i never managed to get the auto rocket launcher because i kept trying to upgrade past day 20, and by that time my concern wasn't the worm while i was digging, it was those horrific little bugs that come with it that pissed me off infinitely more than the boss itself. by the time i got so mad i had to stop or i'd literally throw something at the screen, the things were faster than me, took three rockets each to kill, respawned like there was no tomorrow and took 200-some-odd hit points at a time. i literally kept dying because i didn't open my inventory fast enough to heal so i could last another half a second or so.

the game itself is great, but the bugs that come with the boss- and i'm talking about the basic beetle things here, not the ones that come when the worm starts spitting more than one fireball- are completely unbalanced and ridiculously powerful. sadly, it was more than enough to ruin the game for me.

Godmodeon-Xeno/Mj Godmodeon-Xeno/Mj

HOLY JESUS FUCKING MOTHER TERESA ON A BED OF FIRE

HOLY FUCKING MOTHER OF KERRY KING AND THE GOD OF ROCK EATING DEVIL HORNS WHILST RIDING A FLAMING LIGHTNING BOLT SO GLORIOUS IT SEARS THE EYES OF ALL WHOM DARE GAZE UPON IT IN AN AMAZING MINIATURE NUCLEAR EXPLOSION THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD

The two of you are a musical match made in heavy metal heaven.

Boomstick Boomstick

holy jesus mother of mary shitting on a hooker

this makes death metal sound weak.

Lashmush responds:

You obviously haven't heard my death metal. :3

Fluxstyle - The Race (old) Fluxstyle - The Race (old)

not bad at all

this has a lot of potential, but it falls just short of spectacular in my opinion. some things (most notably the drums) feel like they're too muted, so they don't have any sort of force in the song. if you turned up the drums a bit and added some more complexity to them such as during the parts at 0:51 and 1:17, it'd add a lot more impact to it and make that much better.

keep working at it, and you'll be getting frontpaged left and right in no time. :)

unknowngoth responds:

I edited the song right away, with harder drums, serious hitting parts and a new break. Again, THANK YOU so much!

*edit*
I reuploaded the new version, tell me what you think of it!

What a Happy Ape What a Happy Ape

holy shit

seriously man, if you can do this with a mouse and paint, you'd be incredible with a tablet and photoshop. ...now that i think about it, i'm not so sure about that statement. you've got a great style all to yourself, and i think you might lose it making the switch, so i take that back, you're awesome as it is now :D

Rooshie responds:

I tried using photoshop, but i suck with it. Seriously, if i made it, I would make it as simple as microsoft paint without having thousands of different buttons and such. And I made a mistake and I cant undo it. So, screw photoshop until I go to some classes for it. Until then imma stick to MS. And I'll eventually get a tablet, once I start makin some good money. I think Im doing ok with a mouse.

Psychadelic Psychadelic

interesting

i really like the subtle yet clear variation in the suits.

Haywyre:Lotus Album Cover 1 Haywyre:Lotus Album Cover 1

i shat bricks

seeing the thumbnail of this i was like "ehh, not bad." finding out it was made in MS Paint i was like "holy shit, he's good."

knowing that and then looking at the fullsize blew my mind.

you've got some serious talent dude, MS Paint is notoriously tough to work around if you don't know how to use it right.

btw, is it just me or is his right hand missing a finger? o_O

Rooshie responds:

lol no, its behind the smoke, his pinky was raised.